Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lily's 1st Thanksgiving

Today was our Lily's 1st Thanksgiving, and we had a blast making it special for her. Even though I'm on a crazy diet to help Lily, I've been doing lots of research on what I could make to still make today seem traditional. In the end, I think I made the best turkey and gravy we've ever eaten. Of course, I had to make some of Eddie's favorites. But I couldn't eat those.



Lily got to eat her Thanksgiving dinner (rice cereal). She liked it.



After dinner we got silly for the camera! A good meal can do that.







And to make sure we didn't fall asleep after eating turkey, we took Lily for a walk in her stroller. She loves her stroller and being outside. Not sure if you can tell.

Cutie Pie!



We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment