Friday, December 24, 2010

Lily's Christmas Stocking

Its been a family tradition for Ed and I that I make the christmas stockings. When we were newly married I made us matching stockings to have over the years. I added some personal touches to it, like some left over ribbon used in our wedding. So it was now time to make Lily her Christmas stocking.

I decided I wanted Lily's to be kinda modern and colorful so maybe when she got older she'd still like it... I guess we'll see in time. I also decided to add some personal touches to it as well. The ribbon used to hang her stocking has images of cute little turtles all over it. As most of our friends know, we called Lily "turtle" before we knew she was a girl. It was her nickname. I also hand stitched some daisy buttons on it because its my favorite flower and I had them used as decorations at her baby shower.







I got to show her the stocking today and I think she really likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment