Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekly Appointment - 39 weeks

Today we went in for our 39 week appointment. I can't believe we've made it this far. This little girl does not want to come out yet... Kinda funny to think after all we've been through. I have to say I'm still really enjoying the pregnancy. I haven't gotten to the point where "I have to have this kid out of me", but I think that's because I just have a great attitude about it all. Lily is officially due July 23, so I'm hoping sometime during this next week she'll decide to make her way into this world. I wouldn't mind meeting my daughter that's for sure, but I'm still in no rush.

Today the appointment was as good as the others. I'm 90% effaced and 1cm dilated. So we are making progress. The doctor tells me I should continue to walk, as that should help bring on labor the fastest. I'm good with assignments so lets hope that does it. I mentioned induction to her but again she really won't consider that until I'm past my due day and into my 41st week.

This morning we took another pregnancy picture. Its been a few weeks since we did but since we're nearing the end (or so I hope) we figured it was time.
- Side note: it was 7:30 am in the morning I look a bit sleepy :-)


We have another appointment scheduled for next Tuesday so we'll see how the week goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment