Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Belly Photo Shoot

Today was another exciting day for me. This is something I've wanted to do ever since I found out I was pregnant. I wasn't sure if I would be able to because of the bed rest but because things are going so good for me, it happened!! My mom was here for a few days so I made sure to schedule the photo shoot when she would be around. I would need help, changing clothes and positioning myself for pictures. I have no energy these days so getting up and down is sometimes difficult. We were troopers and it was hot outside but we made it happen.

A family friend took my photos. He does amazing work. If interested I will send you his contact info, just email me. He was also the same person who photographed my baby shower. (Previous post)

He had the idea of taking us to a 4 mile horseback riding trail out by my house. All I wanted was to have something done in nature, very earthy and hippy like. I just love being outside and I wanted it to represent me giving back to the earth by having this adorable little girl. Also you will see I had some daisies with me. They are my favorite flower so I wanted to incorporate them into the photos. I don't have many photos to share but here are a few. More to come later. I hope you like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment