Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Baby Shower - Tea Parlor

Every expectant mom looks forward to their baby shower and for me it was just the same, I was excited!! Alot of planning had gone into putting this baby shower together and in the end it was exactly how I had envisioned it to be. I was nervous that at one point in this pregnancy I wouldn't get a chance to have a baby shower before Lily arrived but with my doctor's permission, it happened. I had 35 wonderful friends and family members in attendance.

My baby shower was beau-tea-ful!!

Jen and Stephanie were the hosts for the event. They did an amazing job.

My husband was there for a little while to visit with everyone.

Family members traveled far and long to join me for the shower. I was so happy to have everyone with me.



My shower was exactly what I had hoped it would be. I am truly thankful to have such wonderful and supportive friends and family members. Lily and I couldn't have gotten here without you. I hope you all enjoyed the day as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment