Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy Memorial Weekend

We had a busy Memorial weekend. On Saturday we went to IKEA to get a few things for Lily's room. Of course with me being on bed rest, an outing was exactly what I wanted. To go, I had to agree to ride in a wheelchair, but since I can't walk or stand up for very long, I didn't fight it.I was just happy to be out of the house. Below is a picture of how we got around while in IKEA. Don't worry we weren't there for very long, we only got what we needed. Its not pretty, but it worked. :-)



On Sunday my husband finished building a swing for Lily and I. Last year we built an arbor in our backyard and this year we decided to add a swing to it. Just in time for Lily and I to enjoy it! I can't wait. I am very proud of my husband. I'm so happy he likes building things. I've always wanted my own swing.



Then lastly, on Monday we decided to build out Lily's closet to make room for all her clothes. She doesn't have the biggest closet but we tried to make the most of it by building it with shelves and drawers. I think it turned out perfect!



It was a productive weekend that's for sure. But I'm not sure how many more weekends like this my husband can take. He's been a good sport about doing all these things because he knows Lily will be here soon, but I still feel bad that I can't help him more. Maybe this weekend he'll get to relax for a change. After all it is his birthday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment