Friday, May 7, 2010

Our 5 year wedding anniversary - Lily's first beach trip

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary and I'm super excited!!! We decided that since I'm on bed rest with a little freedom, that we would take a little trip to the place we got engaged, Cocoa Beach.

We woke up super early to go watch the sunrise. It was a nice ride over in the car, hardly any traffic and the fresh air smelled wonderful. We set up a blanket to lay on but I was so excited to be at the beach that I couldn't lay down. It dawned on me while there that Lily had never been to the beach so I had to show her a few things. I walked around pointing things out to her it was very cute. We brought our camera and took some amazing pictures. We went to breakfast afterwards at the same place we went to breakfast five years earlier after our engagement. It was a wonderful Anniversary celebration.





No comments:

Post a Comment