Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cross Stitch - Who knew it was so much fun!

So to occupy my time, my mom and I decided cross stitch might be a fun and easy project to work on while on bed rest. When I was born my Auntie Donna made me a cross stitch for my baby room. It had my name, birth date, and birth weight on it. My mom had saved it for me over the years and I plan to hang it in Lily's room. This is a picture of it.



So today my mom and I didn't have much going on, so my mom bought me a cross stitch I could make for Lily. Once she showed me what to do I became addicted! It was fun and instantly rewarding.

The cross stitch I am making has baby feet on it and a little teddy bear. Lily's name, birth date, and birth weight will be added to it after she is born. Its been a fun project and maybe it will become a family tradition for Lily to make for her children. Here is a picture of mine, but its not complete yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment