Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday - 25 Weeks

For Easter Sunday, my parents were up visiting and it was a very nice day. My family decided because it was so nice outside that maybe it would be a good day for me to lay outside and get some sunshine. I feel like I'm getting so pale from not going outside and I miss my Florida tan. My father in law is now darker then me and that's not fair :-) (We tease each other all the time)

So around 3:00 pm, everyone helped me outside and I got to lay in the sun for about 20 minutes. It was so nice to feel the sun on my face and smell the fresh air. It helped me realize that even though I might be sacrificing some day to day activities, it makes me appreciate the freedoms I used to have and the joys of whats to come.

The neighbors were having friends and family members over for an Easter celebration so it was nice to see everyone out and about. Some of my neighbors have seen my mother out getting the mail, and they often ask her how I'm doing. It was nice for them to see me in person. I'm hoping in the future that I'll be able to go sit outside again.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment